There are many benefits to seeking orthodontic treatment, both for your oral health and your overall well-being. With Invisalign, orthodontic treatment can be performed discreetly to improve the alignment of your teeth and jaws; this can help to prevent problems such as tooth decay, gum disease, and TMJ disorders.
Invisalign is an invisible orthodontic treatment that uses clear, removable aligners to straighten teeth. A successful alternative to traditional metal braces, Invisalign has helped millions of people achieve straighter, healthier teeth. Because straighter teeth are often easier to clean and care for, orthodontic treatment with Invisalign can lead to better oral health overall. Invisalign can also boost your self-esteem and confidence by giving you a straighter, more attractive smile.
If you are considering Invisalign treatment, we invite you to schedule a free consultation at our Greenville, NC, office to find out if it is the right solution for you.
Benefits of Invisalign®
There are many reasons to seek orthodontic treatment with Invisalign. Here are just a few:
- Invisalign® is practically invisible. With these clear aligners, you can keep your orthodontic journey confidential.
- You can eat whatever you want with Invisalign®. There are no food restrictions like there are with traditional braces. Simply remove the aligners to enjoy your meals!
- You can brush & floss normally with Invisalign®. Your aligners should be removed when it’s time to brush and floss, then pop them back in when you’re done.
- Invisalign® is more comfortable than metal braces. Clear aligners are made of smooth plastic, so they won’t irritate your gums or cheeks as metal brackets can.
- You’ll spend less time at the dentist’s office with Invisalign®. Because there are no wires or brackets to adjust, you won’t need to attend appointments as often as you would with traditional braces.
- You can track your progress with Invisalign®. Each aligner in the series is slightly different, so you can easily monitor the movement of your teeth over time.
- Invisalign® is effective. The aligners will gradually move your teeth into their proper position, giving you the beautiful, straight smile that you’ve always wanted.
If you’re looking for an orthodontic treatment that is concealable, comfortable, convenient, and effective, then Invisalign may be the right choice for you!
The Invisalign® Process
At our office, we offer a free consultation to help you start on your orthodontic journey with Invisalign! During this appointment, we will assess the current alignment of your smile to determine your candidacy. If it is determined that Invisalign is appropriate for you, we will take impressions to begin the creation of your custom, clear aligners.
Invisalign works by gradually shifting your teeth into place using a series of transparent, removable aligners. Each aligner is custom-made for your individual smile, and you’ll progress to the next one every two weeks or so. As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they are straightened to the desired position. Throughout the treatment duration, you will visit our office every six weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned
Your Journey To A Straighter,
At Spring Forest Dental, our providers are proud to offer Invisalign clear aligners to straighten smiles with comfort, style, and convenience. Our team will work with you to create a personalized treatment plan that fits your individual orthodontic needs and goals. Whether you’re looking to correct mild cases of misalignment, poor spacing, underbite, or overbite, Invisalign can help you achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
Contact us today to learn more about Invisalign and how it can benefit you!